MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

Two Worlds. One Hero

Do you like adventure and fantasy movies? Nah! me, am not really a fan of these kinds of movies but when I saw this movie, it makes me wanna watch more fantasy films. I find this different from other fantasy film I have watched maybe because we have known "THOR", the goddess of Thunder, when we were just kids and fun of reading comic and fantasy books. What also made me like this movie was the one who played the character of "THOR". He was so gorgeous. He is perfect for this movie.
SYNOPSIS: The epic adventure "Thor" spans the Marvel Universe from present day Earth to the mystical realm of Asgard. At the center of the story is the Mighty Thor, a powerful but arrogant warrior whose reckless actions reignite an ancient war. As a result, Thor is banished to Earth where he is forced to live among humans. When the most dangerous villain of his world sends its darkest forces to invade Earth, Thor learns what it takes to be a true hero. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...