I am basically a fun loving and sweet person. I like to read books and watch movies, mostly historical romance and suspense. Blogging is one of my hobbies too. I am a full time housewife and a mother of our newly born child. Thank you for taking the time to read, I hope to see you again.
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers' own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This blog does not contain any content which might present a conflict of interest.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
1. Have you ever still been in a relationship that you knew was ending, but you hung in with it anyway? If yes, why? -Yes. It's quite a long story. I don't want to disclose it...sorry.
2. Tell why people around the world should be completely enthralled by you. - I hate to brag but...I think it's my sweetness and my charm works like magic! LOL!
3. Other than where you live, what's your favorite city and why? - I have been into different cities in my country and one abroad but so far I don't find other cities very appealing to me.
4. What is something you are really passionate about? - Taking pictures of myself? LOL!
5. What has been your most exciting prize that you've won? - I won quiet a few, but most exciting: no.
6. Do you think there was there a second gunman behind the grassy knoll? - I don't know? but in a movie, I think there was LOL!
7. What was the silliest, most fun, crazy or impractical gift that you received? - Silliest? no. Most fun, yes! when my sister gave me a blouse which has the same color with my other sister last Christmas.
8. What was the most practical gift that you received? - A lot, I couldn't count all of them LOL!
9. What blogger has been in your blogroll the longest? How did you discover them? - A lot of them actually. I discover them through blog hopping and blogger friends.
Today is Friday the 13th. I have no doubt there are people believe that today would be a bad day for them. I don’t remember anymore where this bad assumption came. Whoever started this had a twisted mind.I used to believe this before when I was a kid and it scared the hell out of me to even get out from the house. My parents who believe in “superstitious beliefs” were also convinced that this day, “Friday the 13th,” is not a good day for all us in the family. As I grew older and became a believer of Christ, I came to realized that this was all crap. No day could ever destroy us if we believe in GOD and his power to protect us. So, if you believe that this day is bad luck for you, I am sorry to tell you that you are wrong. Everyday is a good day because there is GOD, can you say amen to that? Declare this day would be a very good day to all of us…
By the way, have you heard of a game show called Cash Cab? If you haven’t, watch it at AXN channel every Tuesday at 8:05 P.M. I don’t know how long this show have been up and running already, I just happened to find them when I was changing channels looking for a nice show to watch during the evening.
What’s cool about this show is that, it happened in a taxi cab. The passenger had no idea that the taxi cab they were into was part of a game show. The passengers were in “ohs!” and “ahs!” once the driver, who also happened to be the host, introduced them they were in a game show. The game will start once the question was raised and continues until you reach to your destination. If you get the right answer, you get a dollar. Your prices will increases as the question will also get harder. The harder the question you get, the more dollar you also get, if, you get the right answer. Make sure you will not reach 3 consecutive wrong answers before you reach to your landing-place, otherwise, you lose your money.
The Taxi Cab by the way was only running and driving all over Asia. Who knows… their next stop would be Philippines! LOL! Aren’t you excited?
New Year, plus new plans, plus new blog, equals, new earning opportunity. This is what I am going to do this year.Make another blog called “Stranger in paradise”. Actually, this has been a long overdue plan that was supposed to launch last year but unfortunately I couldn’t do so because I was too lazy to do a lot of things because of my pregnant condition. I am excited about this blog. And I am creating this because it was my passion and my hobby to travel and go to different places I have never been into. I hope all my followers from my other blogs have the heart to follow this blog as well. I will do my best to really work on this so that all my visitors will keep coming back and follow this blog. So, I hope to see you there huh? Don’t worry it will be up and running soon…watch out for it!
SYNOPSIS: Suffering from the loss of his only child, Stanley has secluded himself to a dark and lonely place. Sullen and without hope, he continues to hide from and neglected those he loves despite their attempts to reach out to him. In what seems to be the final days of their already strained marriage, his wife Lisa is presented with a strange gift; an old oil lamp from a far off land.
Losing someone you love was the hardest thing you will ever experience. I was a bit touched by this movie because I remember when death took my father away from us.Although, I know it was his time already because of old age but the mere fact of losing someone and never see them again was the same feeling of losing someone at the early age.
Do you believe in magic? or Genie in a bottle? Well, in this present world it doesn’t exist, only in fairytales. However, this movie is some sort of a magical story. You will love this and will be inspired of how the life of a husband changed when he was at his worst and found the magic lamp that changed his life forever…