MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

Friday The 13th!



Today is Friday the 13th. I have no doubt there are people believe that today would be a bad day for them. I don’t remember anymore where this bad assumption came. Whoever started this had a twisted mind.  I used to believe this before when I was a kid and it scared the hell out of me to even get out from the house. My parents who believe in “superstitious beliefs” were also convinced that this day, “Friday the 13th,” is not a good day for all us in the family. As I grew older and became a believer of Christ, I came to realized that this was all crap. No day could ever destroy us if we believe in GOD and his power to protect us. So, if you believe that this day is bad luck for you, I am sorry to tell you that you are wrong. Everyday is a good day because there is GOD, can you say amen to that? Declare this day would be a very good day to all of us…
Happy Friday the 13th everyone!   

1 comments:

Alexandra Rose said...

I've had a pretty good Friday 13th. I don't believe in any supersticious stuff. Apart from the boogey man. He definately exists!
http://beingmama.com/

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...