MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

Satruday 9 #1


SATURDAY 9: I KNOW I'M LOSING YOU

1. Have you ever still been in a relationship that you knew was ending, but you hung in with it anyway? If yes, why?
-Yes. It's quite a long story. I don't want to disclose it...sorry.
2. Tell why people around the world should be completely enthralled by you.
- I hate to brag but...I think it's my sweetness and my charm works like magic! LOL!
3. Other than where you live, what's your favorite city and why?
- I have been into different cities in my country and one abroad but so far I don't find other cities very appealing to me. 
4. What is something you are really passionate about?
- Taking pictures of myself? LOL!
5. What has been your most exciting prize that you've won?
- I won quiet a few, but most exciting: no.
6. Do you think there was there a second gunman behind the grassy knoll?
- I don't know? but in a movie, I think there was LOL!
7. What was the silliest, most fun, crazy or impractical gift that you received?
- Silliest? no. Most fun, yes! when my sister gave me a blouse which has the same color with my other sister last Christmas. 
8. What was the most practical gift that you received?
- A lot, I couldn't count all of them LOL!
9. What blogger has been in your blogroll the longest? How did you discover them?
- A lot of them actually. I discover them through blog hopping and blogger friends. 

1 comments:

Smellyann said...

Thanks for visiting mine & keep on posting! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...