MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

Typhoon "Ramon" Is Here!

Based on the latest weather advisory issued by PAGASA today, typhoon "Ramon" was expected to reach Surigao del Sur. It has been raining since last night, and until today the rain has not stopped. I hope the rain won't continue for more days because I am worried to those areas affected by flashfloods before due to heavy rain, will experience again the difficulty of being in the situation.
Now, because of typhoon "Ramon" our plan to go to Surigao, for another family bonding, after my sister's golden birthday party, was canceled. I thought it would be my chance to visit the place since I haven't been there before. I have heard a lot of nice beaches in Surigao but it would be dangerous to pursue the said plan when typhoon is on the way. Instead of pursuing the plan, we agreed to extend the golden birthday party of my sister in the nearby beaches in cagayan de Oro City. 

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...