MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

She Saw The Killer’s Face But It Keeps Changing…


SYNOPSIS: A horror-thriller centered on a woman living with “face-blindness” after surviving a serial killer’s attacj. As she lives with her condition, one which facial features change each time she loses sight of them, the killer closes in.
I never heard of a “face-blindness” before. When I watched this movie It really surprised me to know the fact that this kind of disorder in a human, exist.  I was curious then so I make inquiry in the internet, and I learned that “face- blindness” also called “Prosopagnosia”,  is a disorder where the ability to recognized faces is impaired.  I also learned that brain damage is the main cause of this illness. Isn’t it scary if you have this kind of disorder? That when you are in your home you won’t recognize your husband or even your children because sometimes they changes faces when you look at them?  Well, in order to avoid this kind of illness, we must be careful that our brain will not be damaged…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...