MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

Twice the FIRE…Double the POWER…


SYNOPSIS: Brazil and Roland Flint are the two best assassins in the world-but unknown to each other. While Flint (Scott Adkins) is a master sharpshooter, Brazil (Jean Claude Van Damme) is equally skilled with a knife. These two rival assassins form an uneasy alliance to take down the head of a drug cartel, which is backed by the DEA.

How many movies Van Damme does already? I cannot count for there are so many. If I am correct, this one is his latest. Van Damme was known to his talent who is very good at what he is doing as a brilliant actor. I have always liked Van Damme movies, all of them actually. You will never get bored and his movies will always keep you on the edge. I remember my father who was a fan of Van Damme and never misses to watch his movies at the theater, and dragged me along with him. The moment we get out from the movie house he was all praises for Van Damme. He really liked action movies though. Now I miss going to the movie house with him.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...