MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

GOING OUT OF TOWN


In summer 2011, my husband and I went to Dakak to spend our summer vacation together with my sister, her husband, and their four kids. This time I wanted to spend my summer vacation somewhere in Surigao Island. The idea was not acceptable when I brought it up to my sister because of the recent earthquake incident in Dinagatan Island in Surigao. Since I was always the outing “Planner”, I suggested Emars Wavepool in Davao City. We have never been there before. We heard the Resort was so nice. I couldn’t wait to be there. My only problem is, my baby is just two months old. I don’t know if travelling that far, he won’t cause any trouble to us. Sometimes I am reluctant to pursue this out of town adventure with the family because of my baby, but I don’t want to be the reason the family will not be able to go on a summer vacation because I know my nieces and nephews are all excited about this. Well, they can still go without us. It’s not like there are no more Emars Wave Pool in the future. We will be fine staying in the house taking care to our little angel. We can still catch up next year…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...