MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

The Eve Duncan "SAGA"

Iris Johansen, one of my favorite book author has finally finish with her new book, the last episode of Eve Duncan saga. I followed the story because it captivated my attention. It was full of thrill and suspense that you couldn't get the book off of your hands. If you happened to know the story and have read it and loved it, I can guarantee you this time, it would be more gripping and exciting. Well, I haven't read it yet, but I am also excited and can't wait to buy the book and find out myself.
In case you haven't read the book yet, I will include it here the list of the series of the story starting from the very beginning up to end. Enjoy reading them!
1. Eight days to live
2. Blood Game
3. Quicksand
4. Stalemate
5. Countdown
6. Blind Alley
7. Body of Lies
8. The Search
9. Killing Game
10. Face of Deception
11. Eve
12. Quinn
13. Bonnie

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...