MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

No Other Woman...

One of the most talked movie today is..."No Other Woman." The  movie has reached the 210 million pesos earning as of October 11, and counting, according to the news. Many have questioned why the said movie clicked. Is it because the lead stars are famous and extremely gorgeous? Well, the answer was very clear, I suppose. Infidelity issue are very common in our society today, and is still happening and could not be controlled. Women in particular, watched the movie because maybe some of them can totally relate to it. Some would want to watch it to gain a lesson from it. There were some other, just for the sake of curiosity went to the movie theater to find out for themselves. My sister who have watched the movie already together with her husband, had nothing to say about the movie, but her husband has one thing to say to me that made us all laugh, "he was ashamed of himself because he had noticed there were no guys aside from him inside the theater" lol!. The movie is still showing today, but I don't have any plan on watching it. I will just wait for the cd to be out in the pirated market lol! then, I will give you my review.  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...