MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

Clean Up Your Closet




I don’t know if it is too early to clean up my closet full of maternity dresses and extra large pants and underpants, but I think, for me it is already a perfect time. I have no plan to get pregnant right away when I just had my baby delivered three weeks ago, so I need to organize my wardrobe and set aside those clothes that are no longer useful. Not only for my maternity outfits, but maybe I will just give an old and forgotten outfit a second chance to remodel them. Especially those item that are no longer in style or of use. All I have to do is make a visit to my favorite dress maker in my neighborhood.  Well, some of my clothes were sent to help the victims of typhoon Sendong in our city. I am just thankful to GOD I have extra clothes so I can share them to my fellow citizens in times of calamities. In return to that, GOD will just shower me more clothes if I know how to share them.
How about you? I am pretty sure your closet could no longer accommodate for more clothes you put it in. So, why don’t you share them…

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...