MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

She’s A Better Baby Pacifier than Me!


God really has reason for everything. My niece who just resigned her recent job in Cebu, was a big favor for me! Call me selfish but I really thank the LORD my niece made that decision. Do you know why? Because I don’t have to hire a baby sitter anymore because she volunteered to be my companion at the same time Nanny, “Temporary” while I am still looking for a good Nanny at the moment. I was glad she is great with babies. And she is a better baby pacifier than me! Sometimes I was wondering why I couldn’t pacify my own baby? Does it mean he hates me? LOL! Of course not! The doctor said, psychologically speaking, the baby could sense that you are already tired and could not get the comfort they need while you are trying to hold them. As for my niece, well, experienced wise, she’s the eldest of my sister’s children and she took a great deal in taking care of her siblings while they were growing up, that’s why…        
To my niece, thank you so much for being here with me and baby Tristan. You are such a big help to us.  

1 comments:

LakshmiRP said...

Congrats on your little bundle of joy! Thanks for following Adithis Amma Sews you were talking about exlinks? please explain, i am not aware of that.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...