MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

My Blogger Friend’s Blog Was Headline on National Newspaper!


I was really in awe! When I visited my friend blog site and find out from one of her post title, her blog was headline on national newspaper!  At first, I have no intention to read the whole story, but I was curious so I take time to read it and I was laughing so hard because it was just only an article about the latest issue of our own President “Noy”Aquino of her love affair with no other than “Grace Lee”. The headlines were very catching to the reader’s eye since they titled it “Amazing Grace” which happened to be the title of my friend’s blog! What made it more amusing is that, when I read some comment on that particular post, some congratulated her? Sometimes you really need to read the whole story before jumping into conclusion.  

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...