MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

Born On The Battlefield



SYNOPSIS: A quest that begins as a personal vendetta for the fierce Cimmerian warrior soon turns into an epic battle against hulking rivals, horrific monsters, and impossible odds, as Conan realizes he is the only hope of saving the great nations of Hyboria from an encroaching reign of supernatural evil. 

I remember the movie of Arnold Schwazeneger in 1984, “Conan the Destroyer”,I was 13 years old that time when the film was shown in the movie theater in my hometown.  I didn’t know Arnold S. back then.  And, I don’t even remember what the story was all about? Maybe one of this days I might watch it in my favorite movie website just for the sake of remembering it.  I don’t know if this movie “Conan the barbarian “has the same story line with the previous “Conan” movie.  If you like movies full of barbaric fights, then I believe this movie is going to entertain you.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...