MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

The fight for the TRUTH will be the fight of his LIFE


SYNOPSIS: A thriller centered on a young man who sets out to uncover the truth about his life after finding his baby photo on a missing persons website.

I like the story of the movie, in fact I watched them twice. I ask you this question – What if your entire life was a lie? Though this kind of story in real life did not exist, if there is, I never heard of it. But what if you have this kind of life? What you should do? In real life, there are a lot of missing kids, some were being abducted, and there were some being abandoned by their parents. But, life is important because it is given by GOD, treasure it. This is the second movie of Taylor Lautner, I watched after breaking dawn from Twilight Saga. He looks good in this movie too, no wonder teenagers adore him.

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...