MPMSBbBK0fxzMnWEEeyWwx9-0ms

Terror Runs Deep


SYNOPSIS: A weekend at a lake house in the Lousiana Gulf turns into a nightmare for seven vacationers as they are subjected to fresh-water shark attacks.

Why movie like this the public would like to watch?  Is it because they like watching people eaten by monstrous creature like this? Or is it just for fun? Lol! When I was a kid, I really like watching horror movies because I like the pleasure of getting excited every time there is something scary coming out in the movie. Hiding under the blanket was one thing I keep doing while the movie was still playing. I watch this movie together with my niece and nephew, and it was so funny that we keep on shouting whenever the shark, attack every person in the movie.  I couldn’t  imagine myself eaten by a shark!

0 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...